Google

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Ubiquitous Jude

Watched a bunch of trailers for upcoming films: National treasure with Nicholas Cage looks like good fun and a better idea than when I first heard it described, though it looks like it pinches a few ideas from Dan Brown. The one I'm looking forward to mostly though is Closer, with Jude Law, Julia Roberts, Natalie Portman and Clive Owen, reprising the role he played on stage. You just get a feeling from it that it's going to be excellent; sultry, complex, brooding and full of dark emotions - I rate all of the above actors and this could be the pick of the recent Judefest. Also, I really hope Owen redeems himself for King Arthur, which was the worst film I've seen all year. Have a look by clicking the title, as usual. Kx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home