Google

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Do They Know It's Christmas?

Madonna introduced a simultaneous broadcast on all terestrial channels of the new video for Band Aid 20. It starts with Chris Martin, who seems to be wearing a disturbing blond wig, followed by the likes of Robbie Williams, Fran Healy and Bono, who sings the same line he did 20 years ago. Of course it's a good cause, all power to it, but you can see from the video what a dirge of talent there is out there compared to 20 years ago - or maybe I'm getting old. Kx

2 Comments:

At 6:43 pm, Blogger Big Al said...

I thought the new version was OK, although I could have done without Dizzee Rascal's rap bit. At least, I think that's who it was. Dunno. I'm definitely getting old.

 
At 6:58 am, Blogger matthew john said...

123.hp.com
123.hp.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home