Google

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

Abbatoir Blues & The Lyre Of Orpheus was the only soundtrack to a mad weekend in London. Read an article in The Times about Cave when this came out and I wanted to buy it immediately, even though the only previous tune of his I'd ever heard was the thing with Kylie a few years back. Well, I must have played it back to back 6 times in a row after the first listen, it is just Brilliant! The last time I did that was when I first heard The Bends about 8 years ago. Am absolutely in love with it and all it represents - Soul food, beautifully and lovingly packaged. No need to choose a favourite track because each and every surprising note is perfect. Any one serious about their music, or about being human, should own this - Twice...! Kx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home