Google

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Holly Hunter

Holly Hunter. Just watched Broadcast News from 1987 and it made me think what a great actress she has been over the last 2 decades. The Piano, of course, was a highlight (Oscar Winner: best actress), Raising Arizona is my fave. Time and time again she's lifted herself above the average to be one of the most reliable supporting actors in Hollywood. Last saw her in Thirteen (Oscar nominated: best supporting actress), which wasn't bad at all. She could do with another big lead with a good director, though - just know she has another Oscar win in her. Next up, she voices one of the main characters in The Incredibles - watch this space for review (my daughter can't wait to see it). Kx

3 Comments:

At 5:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. What's wrong with her voice and how did she ever get into acting with it? It is so annoying that I can only take a little bit of her at a time. Yuck!!

 
At 9:58 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I want to smack you

 
At 11:16 pm, Blogger jason said...

Holly Hunter's the voice in the latest milk commercials.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home