Google

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Welcome To The Wasteland

Welcome indeed to The Wasteland. Or welcome back if you had a look prior to Sunday 14th November when I accidentally deleted the entire page! (old posts have been recreated now) I hope that my content willl be interesting to a wide variety of people, as it will cover a wide variety of eclectic subjects, from my home team Middlesbrough FC's progress in this years English premiership & UEFA cup, to reviews of movies I've just seen, gigs I've just been to, TV I've just watched, books or articles I've just read, etc. etc. As the title says, any aspect of popular culture I waste my time on that seems worthy of note and comment. I enjoy a good argument about this stuff, so if my opinion is not yours - bring it on...! Kx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home