Google

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sorry!

I am, I really am! Another stint AWOL from the Wasteland has left me feeling very guilty and strangely hollow - I can't apologise enough... If only sitting on the sofa and then writing about it paid the rent I would be a much happier being, but I was lured away by the promise of a payday and now have a mountain to climb to pay recompense. Being absent from posting here hasn't meant that I haven't being absorbing a few cultural treats, however, so let me assure you that I will be attempting to catch up on all the best stuff I've seen, heard, read and otherwise enjoyed over the past two months. I have at least a dozen things I'm burning to comment on, so if you can bear with me for a few days I promise things will be back on track in no time. I feel better already. Peace, and long live Ronnie Corbett!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home